- Are you a driven, motivated person who genuinely cares about the work that they do?
- Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, energetic team environment?
- Kick-start 2018 by joining a global organisation changing the face of recruitment!
- Attractive remuneration plus incentives and great benefits
About your new career
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic Recruitment Specialist in our dynamic Shortlisting and Selection Team, based in Milton. This role is being offered on a full-time basis.
You will be an exceptional people person who will enjoy coordinating recruitment processes on behalf of our clients, whom span across a wide range of industry sectors and locations. You can expand and develop your recruitment skills through the variety this role offers. One day you may be helping to recruit a Registered Nurse and the next it could be a CEO!
This role will involve delivering on all facets of the recruitment process as agreed with our clients up-front. We customise solutions that have been tailored to our client's needs, and we don't charge placement fees! You have the opportunity to review and rank candidate applications using our unique Candidate Management System (SCOUT Talent) and will often conduct detailed, role-specific behavioural video interviews.
Other duties of this role will include:
- Conducting thorough Job Analysis conversations with clients to understand their ideal candidate profile;
- Design and executive of behavioural video & phone interviews;
- Detailed written reports on shortlisted candidates;
- Conducting employment reference checks;
- Coordination of interview schedules with both client and candidates;
- Expert consultation with clients and our Sales & Account Executives on recommended recruitment & shortlisting solutions;
- Candidate care and feedback;
- Facilitating online behavioural testing;
- Commercial involvement in business planning and achievement of monthly budgets with your local Team Leader;
- Working toward productivity KPI's.
- Designing and facilitating Group Assessment Days.
This is NOT a cold calling sales role, rather you will be using you recruitment skills to find the perfect fit for our clients.
This role is challenging, varied and rewarding. Your experience in relationship-building and analysing and interpreting candidate responses will be paramount to your success.
What you need to succeed
Our team love what we do and we are looking for passionate, driven and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you have the right attitude, we will help you to develop the recruitment skills that you need to set you up for future success.
In return we are looking for the following:
- Someone who hold a tertiary degree in Business, HR or similar
- Someone who has at least 12 months experience working in a corporate environment OR significant experience in a non-corporate role within a fast-paced environment
You will need to be professional and polished as you will be on the phone and/or face to face with key clients and candidates representing our business everyday. You will be well presented and have the ability to communicate confidently and articulately with multiple stakeholders.
Critically, we are looking for someone who wants THIS job, not just any job. If you are going to copy and paste your application from another job application - don't bother! We want someone with energy and drive who wants to work with us as much as we want to work with them. If you don't care about your application, this is not the role for you.
Be recognised for your contributions
We believe in rewarding effort and achievement.
As a key member of our Shortlisting and Selection Team, you will play a pivotal role in the future growth of the business. You’ll find your new role to be extremely enjoyable, varied and interesting. We have a close-knit team of professionals who enjoy each other’s company as well as their interaction with clients from a wide variety of sectors and industries. Our open plan, spacious office enjoys full-length views of the Brisbane river and is located only a few minutes from the train, bus or River Cat terminal.
You will love our quarterly recognition events, where we reward our top performers. Whether we're enjoying cocktails on a Friday night, learning to paint masterpieces at a local art school or singing karaoke, these nights allow us to celebrate our wins.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer, comprising of a base salary, based on skills and experiences, as well as performance-based incentives to further increase your take-home pay.
So what are you waiting for? If what you have read here has you shouting at your computer in excitement 'Yes! This is the job for me!' - Apply Now.
Your new company
Employment Office (EO) is not a traditional “employment agency” – we are a Recruitment Solutions organisation that is expert in effective recruitment processes and recruitment marketing strategies.
Our trusted, proven products empower our customers to secure the very best candidates for their organisation. We make recruitment an easier and more cost-effective process where we bring the expertise and handle the work but the customer stays in charge. Our solutions include:
- High-quality, transparent recruitment marketing campaigns;
- Best-in-class shortlisting & selection services;
- Innovative and accessible recruitment technology; and
- Powerful employer branding strategies and support.
Employment Office is a long-established, organised business that has a zest for innovation. You’ll work with the latest candidate management, client relationship and digital marketing systems, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to close a sale or strengthen a new lead. Both our products and our sales and marketing tools are top notch. Our training processes amaze and thrill new people starting their careers with us.